Hunter Bailey

Back to Article
Back to Article

Hunter Bailey

Jaeden Werth, Contributor

Hunter Bailey is a senior at Cimarron High School. Hunter says most of his most memorable moments have happened during basketball. “First most memorable moment is when Jayden Perkins ran onto the court before we had won the game, about to go into over time and he about got a technical”, stated Hunter, “another one was, I don’t know if this is high school or not, it was either 8th grade or freshmen year. When we watched frozen in the auditorium, not for any particular reasons, I just remember it.” One of Hunter’s greatest accomplishments in his high school career was when the percussion ensemble received a perfect rating at state, his junior year. After he graduates he plans to move to Trinity, Florida to attend Trinity Bible College, where he wants to major in youth ministry. Once he has graduated with this major Hunter plans to stay in the Florida or Georgia area to work as a youth pastor. When asked who his favorite teacher has been in all of high school he state that Mr. Adams was his favorite. His favorite class was speech and forensics his sophomore year, “it was just a fun class”, said Hunter. He would like to change the overall negativity in our school, if he were able to change one thing. “Some advice I would give underclassmen would be, don’t get senioritis your sophomore year, because it is kind of bad when you do. Speaking from experience”, stated Hunter.