Luis Leal-Guillen

Back to Article
Back to Article

Luis Leal-Guillen

Jenna Seabolt, Sports Editor

This is Luis Leal-Guillen, he is a senior here at Cimarron High School, CHS. Throughout high school Luis has been involved in Forensics and baseball. One interesting thing that has happened over the last four years has been, him being given over 15 different nicknames. Luis has two favorite classes, those include Mrs. Brock’s and Mrs. Payne’s because they are both enjoyable teachers that engage with their students instead of letting them work alone. One thing that Luis is going to miss most about CHS, is being able to spend time with his classmates. “I have grown very fond of everyone,” stated Luis. When asking Luis to describe his senior year in three words, he answered with; tiring, exciting, and unique. One thing he will always hold onto is being able to be apart of Cimarron’s first baseball team. A memorable moment for Luis was one day when he asked Aaron Oyler what was up in the hall and Aaron responded with high cholesterol. Luis is fluent in both English and Spanish, he is a great translator. “I love living my life stress-free with lots of adrenalin and a little bit of danger, but most of all to just have fun,” declared Luis. After high school, Luis plans on becoming a marine and go to a Criminal Justice college to become a DEA.