Jaeden Werth

Back to Article
Back to Article

Jaeden Werth

Jenna Seabolt, Sports Editor

This is Jaeden Werth, she is a senior here at Cimarron High School. Throughout high school she has been involved in; band, FFA, Forensics, Kay Club, NHS, Scholars bowl, softball, STUCO, track, trap shooting, tennis, volleyball, and 4-H. When asking Jaeden who her role model is, she replied, “my dad, because he has tried and participated in several different events throughout his life, he is an extremely hard worker, and has taught me many life skills that I believe will help me find success in life.” Her favorite teacher is Mrs. Brock because she accepts all students for who they are, no matter what their background or status is. Some accomplishments Jaeden has made throughout high school are, maintaining a 4.0 GPA, making A team all four years so far, being the top high school female trap shooter at the the state competition, qualifying for and attending state championship in forensics with her informative speech, and receiving a silver award at the state CDE for FFA in Veterinary Science. Jaeden loved being able to be part of the very first softball team, here at Cimarron High School. After high school, she plans to attend Kansas State University and major in Animal Science. Jaeden was asked to answer the question, I will always remember, she stated, “the band trip my freshman year, a lot of interesting and memorable things happened on that trip.” When leaving Cimarron High School, Jaeden is going to miss all of the teachers who helped her grow as a student and become who she is today.