Jack Warner

Katharine Moffitt, Editor

Jack Warner is a senior at Cimarron High. Throughout his high school career, he has participated in band, cross country, football, tennis, NHS, KAY club, TSA, and track. One of his biggest accomplishments during high school was making the tiki head for promenade. One of the most memorable moments of high school for Jack happened during band class when Mr. Ebey fell over a chair. He also found the band trip freshmen year to be memorable because skiing is great. His favorite teacher, while in high school, was Mrs. Serna because they thought alike. His favorite class throughout high school happens to be Mrs. Jacobs because he is good at building stuff and Mrs. Jacobs trusts him. If Jack were to become powerful enough to change a school rule it would be longer passing periods for people in weights and to accommodate for slower people. He also said the following: “Some slogans have a good premise, but the excess usage of these slogans can cause people to feign indifference from the over-emphasis of said slogans.” After graduation, Jack plans on leaving the high school after and going home and maybe grabbing a bite to eat. He will also drink some water because he will probably be parched. He will then go to his party and stay until it is over. Maybe eat some cake and then go home and watch a couple episodes of The Office and then hit the hay. Then Jack continued to describe the rest of his summer day by day, but I will not be including that in his senior highlight. When Jack looks at himself in five years he imagines he will be five years older. Probably in a car driving somewhere or in his house, if he has one. He will probably be wearing clothes, hopefully. He also sees himself having friends. Also, he hopes that he will have food, and of course The Office.

About the Writer
Katharine Moffitt, Yearbook Editor

Senior Katharine Moffitt is leaping into her third year of CHS yearbook staff and will take on editing the yearbook along with Taylor Jantz. Other than...