Aaron Oyler

Jaeden Werth

This is Aaron Oyler, he is a senior at Cimarron High School. Some of his most memorable moments from high school include walking out of the boys locker room without shorts on, in front of the volleyball team and winning Homecoming King. A few of his greatest accomplishments throughout his high school career are; playing varsity football, starting the high school trap team with the help of Trevor Grasser, and passing all of his classes. After graduation he plans to attend Dodge City Community College and study farm business. In five years he sees himself ranching or working for a rich farmer, somewhere in this area. His favorite teacher through all four years was Mr. Miller because he was straight forward and Aaron felt that Mr. Miller helped prepare him for the workforce and life after high school. His favorite class is also ag related: welding. Aaron said “I like making people laugh at how bad I am” in response to me asking “why has welding been your favorite?”. A school rule he wished would change is the no hats in school rule. According to him, guys have bad hair days too and they need a hat to cover it up.

About the Writer
Jaeden Werth, Contributor

Jaeden Werth is in her senior year at Cimarron High School. This is her first year in the journalism class. She is very involved in school. She is the...